Zoey has really taken to blogging. She asked me to help her create a blog just for and about her and other canines. She says she wants to spotlight dogs like her. So there is no time like the present to start the New Year off with www.Zoeytherescue.blogspot.com


Zoey wants to remind you that there are tons of animals that need a FUREVER home. Also shelters need donations not only monetary but many other items too. She says to take in consideration that there are lots of humans who donate to wonderful, much-needed causes to help humans but there is not enough humans that donate to help save animals.


Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational/entertainment purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link.


Thursday, January 2, 2014

Wonderful snow

Hello to all my new friends,

Mama took me out a few minutes ago because Dad didn't want to--he is afraid of snow and despises the cold weather. She is so brave, my Mama. I loved the stroll through the white powder. Mama thought I would go out do my business and we would head directly to the garage. Fooled her! I was galloping and leaping and jumping in the snow! It was such fun. Mama says maybe it is true I have retriever in me. Not only do I enjoy picking up branches and carrying them around I also love playing in the snow. She was telling me how much Grady (a yellow lab) used to roll around in the white stuff. She say a lot of my antics remind her of Grady. Sierra was a true "Precious Princess Pup," she hated the wet weather. Can you believe she not only had a leather vest she had a red raincoat and a few sweaters? What a prissy! (Don't tell Mama I said that because she will start to cry.)

Looking forward to my next walk.

Hope all your paws stay warm.

Woof, woof, till later...
Zoey


Grady and Sierra are playing together  in heaven


Grady & Sierra dressed for Halloween: Grady was super girl; Sierra was motorcycle hussy

No comments:

Post a Comment