Zoey has really taken to blogging. She asked me to help her create a blog just for and about her and other canines. She says she wants to spotlight dogs like her. So there is no time like the present to start the New Year off with www.Zoeytherescue.blogspot.com


Zoey wants to remind you that there are tons of animals that need a FUREVER home. Also shelters need donations not only monetary but many other items too. She says to take in consideration that there are lots of humans who donate to wonderful, much-needed causes to help humans but there is not enough humans that donate to help save animals.


Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational/entertainment purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link.


Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Prairie Dog Antler

Mama and sister took me to Pet Valu, which I haven't been in before. There was only one other dog in the shop, so I wasn't so nervous. The shop was small and cozy and I liked it. It doesn't look like much from the outside but it is nice inside. Mama said she use to go there to purchase items for Sierra before it was renovated.

We were on a mission to find something for me to chew on. Mama doesn't want me chewing on the rug. She even bought some stinky stuff to spray on the rug to help deter me (really it is the demon that possess me that she needs to worry about). Me, she doesn’t need to worry about because I am a love bug—an angel on earth.

Sister talked Mama into buying a prairie dog antler. Mama was concerned about where the antlers come from and if any animals are hurt in the process. She also was worried about my teeth because Sierra broke a tooth on a Nyla bone. 

Anyway, thank goodness sister won out. Mama spent a fortune on the antler and another expensive ultra-chew log. She didn't give me that one yet. My brother told her she has to give me a variety of chew bones so I don’t eat her furniture. Go brother! Go brother!

Here I am with my antler. I love it! Thank you Mama and sister and brother too.






I am sorry Mama but I really don't want to share with you.



Mama made me a warm coat from Laura's sweatshirt. Brother said it was his sweatshirt before Laura took control of it. Mama told me Laura loved wearing her brother's clothes. Now I am wearing it!

Woof, woof, till later, 

Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment