Zoey has really taken to blogging. She asked me to help her create a blog just for and about her and other canines. She says she wants to spotlight dogs like her. So there is no time like the present to start the New Year off with www.Zoeytherescue.blogspot.com


Zoey wants to remind you that there are tons of animals that need a FUREVER home. Also shelters need donations not only monetary but many other items too. She says to take in consideration that there are lots of humans who donate to wonderful, much-needed causes to help humans but there is not enough humans that donate to help save animals.


Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational/entertainment purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link.


Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Jump or not?

I was so excited today to see Mama. Dad let her sleep in this morning so I didn't get my breakfast as scheduled. I was patient...waiting...waiting... and finally I spotted Mama coming down the stairs. I am always so excited to see her! I can't help myself, I have to jump on her and nearly knock her down each time. I hear her tell Dad that we have to break me from doing this. I know it will be for my own good, but believe me when I say it is fun to jump on her.

Anyway, she went to refill my water bowl with clean, cold water and my food bowl with yummy food. I couldn't restrain myself. I had to jump to give her my wet, sloppy kisses of thanks and before anyone realized it the water bowl went flying and I went running when I heard Dad's voice.

Mama was good about it. She said the floor needed washing anyway. That's my Mama, I like how she thinks. I know though she wants me to stop the jumping and she is determined to train me not to do it. I know I can, I just need to practice more and more to keep my four paws on the floor. Look how good I am in the pic below.

Woof, woof, till later,

Zoey


No comments:

Post a Comment