Zoey has really taken to blogging. She asked me to help her create a blog just for and about her and other canines. She says she wants to spotlight dogs like her. So there is no time like the present to start the New Year off with www.Zoeytherescue.blogspot.com


Zoey wants to remind you that there are tons of animals that need a FUREVER home. Also shelters need donations not only monetary but many other items too. She says to take in consideration that there are lots of humans who donate to wonderful, much-needed causes to help humans but there is not enough humans that donate to help save animals.


Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational/entertainment purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link.


Sunday, January 5, 2014

Oh what a night...

...and the joint was jumping! It was great meeting more of Mama's 2-legged friends last night. It was a great night for me because I had a lot of playmates. I loved them all except I wasn't too sure about 2 alpha males--Lou and Tim. As the night wore on I realized I didn't have to worry about the Lou one because he is not the alpha, his Blondie wears the pants and last night they were red. I had no trouble spotting Blondie.  She was generous with the treats; I am hoping Mama will invite her back into the pack again. 



Mama says this is a good pic to post of the humans because their faces are obscured. I will take her word for it since I don't know what "obscured" means. I don't think it is a command that will get me a treat so I don't have any interest in understanding the word. Do you know humans clutter their minds with useless information. I posted this "obscure" pic because I wanted to point Tim out to you. He is the 2-legged creature sitting on the right. I can't read him too well so I will keep my hackles up until I do. Mama says I have bad sense of judgement because Tim is a great guy and loves dogs. On this one, I am being true to myself and make my own call about the Tim man.



Meet Aunt Joan. I was really showing my ferocious side when I first met her. I ignored what she was saying and just barked away at her. Now that I know she is my aunt I gave her a break, yet she called me "Pest." I wonder if that is a good thing to be. I get so confused because Mama calls me many names, such as love bug (yikes, I hope I really am not a bug), silly willy (that sounds like fun), sweet pea (sounds like something you eat), and many other names. How is a canine to know really what she is made of?

Oh, I got off the subject of Aunt Joan  What the heck, I may decide to bark at her again. I will see how I feel the next time we meet.

Oh, before I forget to point out to you that my Mama showed me respect again. She didn't make me wear the tube around my neck while the party was hopping. Here I am with it. I have to admit though it did the trick--my stitches are still in tact. Not like my nephew, Louie, who ripped his stitches out twice. Now he is a silly willy, no sane dog would want to be stitched more than need be.  Here I go rambling again. Anyway, tomorrow will be the last time I have to wear the collar because I am getting my stitches removed. I am getting my stitches removed! Not sure what that entails but I am sure I will be thrilled not to wear the collar.  Louie, the collar is all yours again and I do hope you will never have to wear it.



My very favorite playmate is Jim. He is a lot different from Blondie. He has no hair on his head. Maybe Blondie can give him some of hers because she sure has a lot of pretty hair.


Wet, sloppy kisses. I hope his alpha doesn't get jealous.
I know you will keep my secrets...I feel I can tell you anything. 

I feel so safe and secure with my buddy.








Woof, woof, till later...

Zoey



No comments:

Post a Comment