Zoey has really taken to blogging. She asked me to help her create a blog just for and about her and other canines. She says she wants to spotlight dogs like her. So there is no time like the present to start the New Year off with www.Zoeytherescue.blogspot.com


Zoey wants to remind you that there are tons of animals that need a FUREVER home. Also shelters need donations not only monetary but many other items too. She says to take in consideration that there are lots of humans who donate to wonderful, much-needed causes to help humans but there is not enough humans that donate to help save animals.


Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational/entertainment purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link.


Wednesday, March 19, 2014

You should see me now...

Some of you may already know that I suffer from a condition called "Happy Tail." Why should I have to endure the ridiculous bandages Mama puts on my tail? After all, I am wagging my tail because I am so happy to be living with Mama. 

Mama and Dad have tried to wrap my tail so many different times and different ways and I am always able to get the bandages off. Even when Mama sprays yucky stuff on the wrap. She really thinks the scent of green apple is going to stop me from chewing off the wraps! Needless to say, I have been winning the battles but losing the war because I am the one getting hurt. I don't mind my tail being injured but Mama and Dad are worried over it. They also are not happy cleaning blood from the walls, cabinets, stove, washer, dryer, etc. a couple times a day You would be surprised to see the amount of splatter my beautiful tails produces. 

Last night Mama invited her friend, Mrs D, over to help her try once again to secure a bandage to my tail. She even uses Vet Wrap but I remove that too. Anyway, Mrs D is pretty darn smart...she brings over pipe installation. I take a look at her and the black tube and I think just maybe she misunderstood Mama. Did she think we need a pipe wrapped? I have to admit she was thinking outside of the box. As of this morning I was still wearing the soft foam and protecting my lovely tail. 

I am surprised Mama didn't think to take a pic of me with that pink thing that rings different tunes. 

Let's see if I keep it on all day. .

Woof, woof, till later, 

Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment