Zoey has really taken to blogging. She asked me to help her create a blog just for and about her and other canines. She says she wants to spotlight dogs like her. So there is no time like the present to start the New Year off with www.Zoeytherescue.blogspot.com


Zoey wants to remind you that there are tons of animals that need a FUREVER home. Also shelters need donations not only monetary but many other items too. She says to take in consideration that there are lots of humans who donate to wonderful, much-needed causes to help humans but there is not enough humans that donate to help save animals.


Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational/entertainment purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link.


Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Mama’s busy with a special day called Christmas

December 17, 2013

My mama has been so busy shopping, wrapping boxes (how I wish I could help open them), baking, and going to work. No wonder she is tired. I can't imagine doing all that activity. She needs to learn how to take naps. I am all about love, fun, and sleeping. 

Today was my longest day without Mama and Dad. I survived but I like it better when they are home with me. 

Tonight they made a bad judgement call. They waited too long to take me out after dinner. I tried to hold it; I really, really did. I am only a puppy. You can't judge a puppy by size. I don't know how to give signals when I have to go out to do the pee pees. Hee, hee, I don't think they will make that mistake again. I apologized by giving them lots of licks after I was brave enough to come out of my safety house. 

Yesterday I had my nails clipped at Happy Paws. The lady was nice. I was so frightened. She cut my nails a little shorter but not as much as she should have done. She said next time she will cut them shorter or file them. Dad had to give the lady some green paper and I got a treat in return.I call that a wonderful transaction. I gained a treat and gave up a few nail clippings. 

Have a good sleep; dogs are really good at doing that. 

Woof, woof, till later...before you go, check out Mama and me. 
Zoey








No comments:

Post a Comment