Zoey has really taken to blogging. She asked me to help her create a blog just for and about her and other canines. She says she wants to spotlight dogs like her. So there is no time like the present to start the New Year off with www.Zoeytherescue.blogspot.com


Zoey wants to remind you that there are tons of animals that need a FUREVER home. Also shelters need donations not only monetary but many other items too. She says to take in consideration that there are lots of humans who donate to wonderful, much-needed causes to help humans but there is not enough humans that donate to help save animals.


Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational/entertainment purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link.


Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Here I go...bragging again....

This is the most I have ever walked on the trails with Mama. It is about 3.5 miles in little over an hour and a half! (The more I walk the more I have to stop to sniff.)

Here is the reason why Mama made me walk so much.

Last night she and Dad had a delicious dinner at Aunt Joan's house.  The menu was loaded with calories--fried chicken, potato skins, cannoli cake, which sounds like a feast to me. Oh yeah, broccoli was included too; can't forget the healthy stuff. Mama usually never eats like this anymore but she enjoyed herself and then complained that she ate it all.  Dad has this reminder that he gives Mama once in a while--it is called his 80/20 rule--once in a while it is okay to indulge.  I agree with Dad--I would love to indulge 80% of the time! Oh no, I think he means 20% of the time is acceptable to go off track.

Anyway, the important question is: Do you think I was offered any of the yummy fried chicken or potato filling with cheese and bacon--nope, not one morsel went in my mouth! Yet, I had to walk extra this morning to burn off some of Mama's extra 20% of calories.  Doesn't sound fair to me.

I don't plan on breaking anymore of my records so Mama better not have any plans on over indulging again.

Exhausted...I think I will rest my sweet head for a few hours. 
Woof, woof till later, 
Zoey Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment