Zoey has really taken to blogging. She asked me to help her create a blog just for and about her and other canines. She says she wants to spotlight dogs like her. So there is no time like the present to start the New Year off with www.Zoeytherescue.blogspot.com


Zoey wants to remind you that there are tons of animals that need a FUREVER home. Also shelters need donations not only monetary but many other items too. She says to take in consideration that there are lots of humans who donate to wonderful, much-needed causes to help humans but there is not enough humans that donate to help save animals.


Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational/entertainment purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link.


Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Goodbye to Tots the Amazing Pit Bull


Reprinted from FB / May 2, 2017

IN MEMORY OF TOTS

I lost my heart and soul today... words can not explain the devastation I feel. I did the best that I could for him, he had a great life, I owed him everything I had. It comes to a point when we have to decide quality over quantity. 

In his state we could have added a higher dose of Prednisone, and an appetite increaser(he was down 12 lbs), and anti nauseous meds, but it wasn't guaranteed. I had to make the choice to send him over the Rainbow ðŸŒˆ bridge... around the people that loved him most.

Thank you Mission Animal Hospital for being an amazing Vet. Thank you to my Wifey BFF Leslie Harmony for being there at the drop of a hat! Thank you Susanne Gentry (who works at Mission) for being there in the room when I let him go. Thank you Jacob Falk for being willing to leave work. Thank you to Tania Dani Bohm Emily Randolph from my Fur-Ever Home Rescuefamily for being the first 3 people to text me.

Today has been the hardest day of my life... my heart is broken, shattered, disintegrated... I don't want to go home... I don't want to stay here... I wish I could not feel... I don't want to feel...

He loved snow... It's now snowing...

Broken,
Christi Smith


__________________

Tots will be missed by his family but also by all his fans on FB. His story is extraordinary just like him. There will never be another Tots. RIP Tots.

No comments:

Post a Comment