Zoey has really taken to blogging. She asked me to help her create a blog just for and about her and other canines. She says she wants to spotlight dogs like her. So there is no time like the present to start the New Year off with www.Zoeytherescue.blogspot.com


Zoey wants to remind you that there are tons of animals that need a FUREVER home. Also shelters need donations not only monetary but many other items too. She says to take in consideration that there are lots of humans who donate to wonderful, much-needed causes to help humans but there is not enough humans that donate to help save animals.


Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational/entertainment purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link.


Saturday, February 20, 2016

Love your pet every day



I am lucky because Mama and Dad love me every day no matter if I am good girl or did something fun but bad, like ripping up Mama's blankets when she forgets to hide them from me! If she forgets to put them in the closet than I don't think I should be blamed when she comes upstairs and finds shreds of soft, warm, cuddly material on the floor.  There is a part of my brain that goes out of control when I spot a blanket. I feel it is my responsibility to fight the darn thing so I can be queen of the bed. Believe it or not, sometimes my pea brain goes crazy when it sees a pair of shoes on the floor. I don't know why they call me and I don't know why I can't walk away and leave them in one piece. I guess it is just the way it is. 

Anyway, to get back to the subject today is "Love your pet Day" and every day after today too!


Woof, woof, till later, 
Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment