Zoey has really taken to blogging. She asked me to help her create a blog just for and about her and other canines. She says she wants to spotlight dogs like her. So there is no time like the present to start the New Year off with www.Zoeytherescue.blogspot.com


Zoey wants to remind you that there are tons of animals that need a FUREVER home. Also shelters need donations not only monetary but many other items too. She says to take in consideration that there are lots of humans who donate to wonderful, much-needed causes to help humans but there is not enough humans that donate to help save animals.


Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational/entertainment purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link.


Friday, October 30, 2015

I've turned my own name around


Copied from FB: 
Saving Furry Friends,Inc

When God had made the earth and sky,
The flowers and the trees,
He made all the animals,
The fish, the birds and bees.

When at last He finished,
Not one was quite the same.
He said, "I'll walk this world of mine
And give each one a name".

He traveled far and wide,
and everywhere He went,
A little creature followed Him,
Until it's strength was spent.

When all were named upon the earth,
In the sky and in the sea,
A little creature said, "Dear Lord,
There's not one left for me".

Kindly, the Father said to him,
"I've left you to the end".
"I've turned my own name around
And have called you Dog, my friend!"



Woof, woof, till later, 
Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment