Zoey has really taken to blogging. She asked me to help her create a blog just for and about her and other canines. She says she wants to spotlight dogs like her. So there is no time like the present to start the New Year off with www.Zoeytherescue.blogspot.com


Zoey wants to remind you that there are tons of animals that need a FUREVER home. Also shelters need donations not only monetary but many other items too. She says to take in consideration that there are lots of humans who donate to wonderful, much-needed causes to help humans but there is not enough humans that donate to help save animals.


Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational/entertainment purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link.


Monday, December 1, 2014

Is this a dog or a mouse?

All Mama has been talking about is the new family member. Saturday, Brother & Danielle opened their home to a new pup. I can't meet him yet because he needs his shots. He is only 5 weeks old, 4 lbs, 9 oz (now you know why I can't determine if he is a dog or an overgrown mouse).

No name yet. Brother has one in mind but he and Danielle haven't decided on the final choice. 

I have to admit my new nephew is extremely cute. I hope he likes me more than Louie did. Mama misses Louie. She said it was strange being at David's house without Louie.

You decide if you think the new little guy is cute or not. (If you don't, I think you must have a heart of stone.)


















Woof, woof, till later, 
Aunt Zoey




No comments:

Post a Comment